How Much Do You Know About Your Lung Health?
Does drinking water keep your lungs healthy? Are e-cigarettes harmless? Take this quiz to see if you know the right facts about the health of your respiratory system.
November of every year is observed as the Lung Cancer Awareness Month globally, an initiative started by the Lung Cancer Alliance, USA. It aims to promote healthy, lung-protective habits among the masses and raise awareness about lung cancer and its treatment. Lung cancer is the most common cause of cancer-related deaths worldwide. But with informed knowledge and the right action, you can protect yourself and your loved ones. Take this short quiz to find out if you know these facts about your lungs and your respiratory system health.
1. It is normal to experience shortness of breath as you age
2. Only young babies and aged people are vulnerable to pneumonia.
3. Dehydration can cause breathing problems.
4. Lung cancer only affects those who smoke.
5. E-cigarettes can also harm your lungs.
6. Antioxidant supplements can make lung cancer worse.
7. It is too late to quit smoking if you have smoked for many years.
8. Household cleaning products can be harmful for the lungs
9. Ginseng is a good supplement for lung health.
Why Vitamin-C is The Best Ingredient For Glowing Skin
Want brighter, tighter, and overall better-looking skin? Try a Vitamin-C serum. The skincare staple is a potent antioxidant that helps fight UV damage while also promoting healthy collagen production.
The A-Z of Indian Superfoods: Haldi
Modern research shows that haldi, or turmeric, has amazing benefits for your body and mind. But did you know that it is poorly absorbed by your body, thus not giving you its full benefits? We tell you all about turmeric and how to increase its bioavailability.
Six Tips To Get The Best Running Form
Running is one of the best full body workouts out there. However, it doesn’t matter how far or how long you run, if you aren’t doing it right. Improve your form and prevent common running injuries with these easy steps.